Online Banking from Commercial National Bank gives you fast, simple and convenient control over your money. Online banking is free and includes:
- Real-time Balances View your personal account and loan balances
- Account History View checking and savings account history
- Check Image View the front and back of cleared checks
- Transfer Funds Set up scheduled or repeating transfers between accounts
- Secure Messaging Send and receive secure communications from the bank
- Download History Download account history
After enrolling in on-line banking, you will have the option to add the bill pay feature which allows you to pay recurring, occasional, and one-time bills from your computer 24 hours a day.
- Faster Payment some payees will receive payment days earlier.
- Easy Navigation your information is organized.
- Convenient Payment History view your pending transactions or payment history with just the click of a button.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available on-line. When the statement is ready, an e-mail is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your FI NAME online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.
Get your account information at your fingertips. Log on to mobile banking, using your on-line banking User ID and password, through your cell phone and check balances, transfer funds and more. It is easy to mange your finances on the go when you take advantage of Any Institution’s mobile banking. Mobile banking uses the web browser on your cell phone so you can easily and securely:
- Check the available balance in your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- View recent transactions
We are proud to offer mobile banking to all of our customers. It is easy, fast, convenient and FREE*!
*You may be charged Internet access rates depending on your carrier. Web access is needed to use mobile banking. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges.
Now it’s easy, fast and secure to transfer funds between your bank accounts regardless of where they are located.
You can now carry out inter-institutional money transfers with the click of a mouse and even request one-time, future dated and recurring transfers.
It’s simple to set up. Under the “Transfers” tab, click on “Add External Transfer Account” to add the accounts you would like to have access. Once you submit this form, we will notify you when the capability is added. Please note that this initial process can take at least seven days. You will then be able to use “External Transfers” just as you would any other transfers, just click on the accounts drop-down box to make a transaction. There is a charge of $1.95 for each transfer to another institution. Transfers from another institution to you CNB account are free.
Some restrictions apply:
- You must have a deposit account with Commercial National Bank of Texarkana for a period of not less than 6 months
- Your account must be in good standing. Repeated overdrafts will not be considered for this product offering.
- We will verify the existence of the external account. This process takes at least seven days.
- Transfers are limited to $500 unless you request a higher limit. Higher limit requests must be approved by a bank officer.
This feature provides you more control over your finances than ever before. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.